Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • Jennifer Lopez's Abs Game Is Next Level

    Jennifer Lopez's abs made an appearance Wednesday in West Hollywood, California. The singer was spotted pulling a tank top over her purple sports bra and black leggings outside the gym. Later that evening, she was photographed heading to dinner in a white midriff-baring ensemble.
    In May, Lopez revealed she tried the 22-day vegan diet that Beyonce and Jay Z completed last year.

    "I did the vegan 22-day plan and it was really good, and I kept on with it for a few more weeks and now I've incorporated a little bit of fish here and there," she told Ryan Seacrest. "But I've got to tell you, I enjoy it. I enjoy eating that way. I never did and I didn't know how good you can feel when you put healthy stuff in your body. I was so used to just eating the way I grew up."
    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews