Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • Yara Khmidan Bikini Super Duper Funbaggy Goodness for Beach Bunny Photo

    Yara Khmidan might have a confusing sounding name, I think it's actually abbreviated oddly, but this Ukranian hottie has nothing but talent ready for prime time in the West with a few fashion model breakout shoots and now this Beach Bunny bikini catalog pictorial. Damn, I'll buy some vowels for this stunning bit of visual wonderment all sultry and alluring in her perfectly fitting two pieces.

    I'm not saying I'm prepared to drop everything in my life and run off to the hills with Yara to make many babies but I'm also not saying that. I mean, she does have to say yes, I'm not a brute. Then it's a life of learning the international language of lust, or at least two years before she learns how to say 'Are you just going to sit there all weekend and watch sports again?' before we both decide it's time to find new mating partners. The circle of life.
    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews