Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • Lucy Pinder Talks Being a Glamour Model, Licking Faces and Baking

    Hey, guys. If you couldn’t tell by the title or the little tags that say “interview,” I interviewed my future girlfriend Lucy Pinder. Of course, she doesn’t know it yet but we’ll get there. Oh, we will.

    If you don’t know who Lucy Pinder is, you should be ashamed. Ashamed, I say. Luckily, I’m here to educate you.

    Lucy Pinder is one of the most well-known UK Glamour models and who’s appeared both topless (check out a NSFW gallery here) and not-topless in The Sun, The Daily Star, Nuts, FHM, Maxim, et al. She’s also been in tv, commercials, videos and even has an advice column. According to CoEd, she’s the 3rd most popular glamour model in the UK. You can currently see her running through my dreams in the middle of the night.

    Here, Lucy takes a few moments to answer some questions we shot over. She’s very effusive.

    You’re my favorite glamour model and I’ve always wondered, has anyone ever told you you have an amazing pair of… eyes?
    I bet you say that to all the girls ;D You are too kind, I do get quite a few comments about my….. Eyes……

    Going back to the beginning. You were discovered on a beach. How did that go? Did a guy just come up to you and say, “Hey, your breasts look fantastic. Would you let me take pictures of them?”
    Not quite! I was approached by a professional photographer Lee Earl and his female assistant who was freelancing taking general pictures of people on the beach enjoying the 2003 heat wave we had in the UK. He was very professional and showed me examples of his work in the paper and asked if I would mind being photographed.

    I was really reluctant but my best friend Harriet egged me on! He took some snaps of me in the sea, with my bikini on, and said he thought I might do well in the glamour industry and that he’d be in touch if the newspaper liked my pictures. So nothing sleazy. It all sounds a bit odd but he was a genuine guy.
    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews