Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • 'Bachelor' Sean Lowe proposes, and the lucky bride

    Catherine Giudici, a goofy, nerdy, 26-year-old graphic designer, has won the heart of “Bachelor” Sean Lowe.

    The handsome fan favorite proposed in Thailand on the “The Bachelor” finale, after reading a note from the Seattle native, part of which read: “I know neither one of us is perfect, but I truly believe we are perfect for each other.”

    “This has been a crazy journey,” Sean told an obviously nervous, shaking Catherine, who was wearing a shimmery, gold gown. “I knew from the very beginning that you were someone I wanted to be around. I miss you every time I have to say goodbye. I don’t want to say goodbye anymore.”

    “I want to spend the rest of my life telling you I love you and making you feel like the most special, beautiful woman in the world,” Sean said beaming, as he got down on one knee. “Catherine, will you marry me?”

    - Catherine Guidice accepts her proposal

    “Yes! Ohmygod!” Catherine squealed as the Neil Lane diamond slid onto her finger.  “Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, is this for real?”

    “I love you so much. I’m gonna tell you every day,” Sean said.

    And it gets better. An elephant whisked them away into the sunset. No, really.

    The day wasn’t all sunshine and roses, though. Before proposing to Catherine, Sean first had to break up with Lindsay Yenter, a 24-year-old substitute teacher from North Carolina, who infamously showed up the first night dressed in a wedding dress and got veeeeery tipsy. 

    Sean told a stunned Lindsay that letting her go was the “toughest thing” he ever had to do. 

    “I want to give you my heart so bad, but my heart is somewhere else,” he said. “I’ve been so confused, and have been searching and praying for clarity. I think I’ve finally gotten it.”
    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews