Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • Alyssa Campanella & Torrance Coombs Dating

    Alyssa Campanella, 21, is dating "Tudors" actor Torrance Coombs, 28, UsMagazine.com reports.
    And Coombs appeared to be super-psyched about Campanella's participation in the pageant and her subsequent win, Tweeting Sunday night, "Ridiculously proud of @AlyssCampanella, aka Miss CA USA," and, "Pardon my french, but HOLY F*CK! SHE WON! Congrats to @AlyssCampanella, Miss USA 2011. I am a puddle." No, we are a puddle! Honestly, that is kind of adorable.
    Campanella, for her part, has been posting pictures of herself and Coombs. She also hinted at her relationship during the pageant itself, telling host Giuliana Rancic, "I'm obsessed with the Stuart and Tudor era. Whenever I go to Barnes & Noble I'm always in the history section and that is where you will find me," adding, "I watch 'Game of Thrones,' I watched 'Camelot' -- I know those are fantasy but I also watch the Tudors, so I'm a huge history geek."
    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews