Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • I am delighted with the feedback on my bikini shot: Sonam Kapoor

    Sonam Kapoor, who is sporting a bikini onscreen for the first time, is flattered by the reactions of her fans.

    "I’m very delighted with the feedback I’ve been getting  from the time the pictures came out. It’s a simple shot that has become a huge talking point. I am happy that fans have loved it," says the actor, who had once vowed never to wear a two piece on the big screen.

    "Sonam has experimented a lot with her clothes, but she was keen to know how her fans would react to her bikini look. As soon as the promo was released, many fans shared it on their social networking accounts," says a source close to the actor.

    Interestingly, around two years ago, the actor had said that she would never wear a bikini as she does not have a perfect body to carry it off. "I will never wear a bikini on screen, because I am not confident enough. I know that I will not look good. I don’t have the best body," Sonam told PTI in 2012. - See more at: http://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/my-bikini-shot-has-become-a-talking-point-sonam-kapoor/article1-1184978.aspx#sthash.jYcAabts.dpuf
    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews