Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • Shraddha Kapoor did not charge fee for Gori Tere Pyaar Mein

     Newcomer Shraddha Kapoor, who will be seen in Karan Johar's home production Gori Tere Pyaar Mein, has apparently not charged any fees for her role.

    "Shraddha liked the script and wanted to work with the banner. She agreed to come on board instantly without any remuneration. Her role isn't a lengthy one, but she plays an important part. Her role is crucial to the storyline," a source said.

    "I bumped into Shraddha outside a theatre on the day 'I Hate Luv Storys' released. I've known her since then. When we wrote the character of Vasudha, I had her in mind, so I met her and informed her about the role. She liked the script and came on board as a friend. We have credited her part as a friendly appearance," said movie's director Punit Malhotra.

    The film stars Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan in the lead.
    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews