Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • Miranda Lambert Slams Weight Loss Surgery Rumors As 'Ridiculous'

    Miranda Lambert recently made headlines when she arrived at the Country Music Awards with a noticeably slimmer physique. While the 30-year-old revealed she dropped the pounds through exercise and portion control, there are others claiming she went under the knife to shed the weight.

    It's a claim the country star just won't tolerate, so she has turned to her personal website to set the record straight:

    "I wanted to address this certain story they are running this week and set the record straight. I DID NOT have surgery to lose weight," Lambert wrote. "That is ridiculous. I lost my weight the healthy and good old fashioned way. Watching what I eat and working out with my trainer Bill Crutchfield."

    Lambert went on to say that while she may have lost a dress size, she isn't even sure how much weight she's dropped. "As for the assumed number of pounds lost…? I don’t even know! Like I have always said, it’s not about a scale, it’s about how you feel and how your jeans fit."

    And the singer isn't the only one who won't stand for such rumors. Just last week Kim Kardashian fought back after it was reported that she spent thousands of dollars on cosmetic procedures to slim down.

    "I am very frustrated today seeing reports that I got surgery to lose my baby weight! This is FALSE. I worked so hard to train myself to eat right & healthy, I work out so hard & this was such a challenge for me but I did it!!! I'm so proud of my accomplishment & NO ONE will take this away from me with fake reports!" the 33-year-old new mom wrote in an extended tweet on Nov. 20. "Say what u want about me but I work hard & am the most disciplined person u will ever meet!"
    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews