Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • American Idol 2013: Kree Harrison Shows She’s an Idol Queen

    In an attempt to also challenge herself on American Idol, Kree Harrison took on the Aretha Franklin hit “Don’t Play that Song.”

    Smoky Robinson was so impressed he said he was going to make sure Aretha tuned in to see her rendition. The performance wasn’t flawless, but Kree showed that she can do many things with her talent. The judges thought it was risky, but a great choice.

    More Kree? Check out Kree’s performance from last week - With A Little Help From My Friends by The Beatles

        Randy Jackson: We’ve got that Kree love up in here. To take on the queen of soul is a very tough thing.. You one of the best in the competition. This was not a perfect performance tonight..but you are definitely here to stay..

        Mariah Carey: When I heard you were doing that song, I thought it was going to be interesting.

    There was a slightly country infusion. This was a song I sang when I first started out with a piano. I commend you for doing this song, we need to keep doing these things so people remember people like Aretha Franklin, the queen of soul.

        Keith Urban: I love that you keep reminding people of the blues and soul roots in country. I love that you do an Aretha song, but you don’t try to be Aretha. You are Kree.
        Nicki Minaj: Something has to be said when you do queen songs.. Your confidence never waivers.
    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews