Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • Women Breastfeeding in Animals Really

    I have no problems looking at pictures depicting animal moms breastfeeding and literally taking in babies of different species, I even find them very sweet. But for some reason, looking at these photos of women breastfeeding various animals makes me very nauseous, it’s just not natural, no matter what continent your from.
    There’s Vijay Luxmi Sau, an Indian woman who adopted an abandoned baby fawn. After finding the hungry fawn, she began breastfeeding it along with her own human baby.Then there’s Namita Das, who began breastfeeding a baby monkey after her older children left home. Das, who considers the monkey her son, reportedly suckled him for four years. The neighbors consider Das’ devotion to the monkey ”abnormal,” and say she is “overdoing her affection” for him. Kura “Kat” Tumanako of New Zealand breastfed her staffordshire bull terrier pup because she wanted to raise him as a brother to her baby girl. “It’s my life, my responsibility. I make my own choices,” she told The Age back in 2004. “I’m going to look after me, my baby and my puppy.” “From a veterinarian viewpoint it’s always better for any species to have its own milk. If a bitch was available that would have been better,” Sharon Marshall, a veterinarian, said at the time. She added that it’s unusual, but not unheard of, for one species to provide milk to another. For instance, there have been cases of dogs providing milk for cats. And women from Papua New Guinea hill tribes have been known to breastfeed pigs.
    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews