Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • Ashley Benson Reveals Secret “Spring Breakers” Fear!

    Spring Breakers star Ashley Benson’s svelte physique may be the envy of girls all over America, but that doesn’t mean the 22-year-old doesn’t have a few body image hangups of her own!

        I was super nervous before I got the movie and I was worried about it. I talked to [director Harmony Korine] about it and he was like, ‘There’s no need to stress out. You guys are college students in the film and nobody has the perfect body!’… Harmony really wanted us to look like we drank all the time and we partied, because that’s what they did, and he didn’t want us to have perfect bodies.

    Is it just us, or did that sound like one of the most flagrant backhanded compliments of all time?

    While Benson may have struggled with striping down to her skivvies in front of the camera, she certainly wasn’t the only one on set with a case of the bikini-induced jitters.

        I mean, anytime you’re in a bathing suit, you’re always self-conscious, because people comment… but Harmony made us all feel really comfortable. What was also great was that me, Vanessa, Selena and Rachel were all really comfortable with each other and nobody was commenting or trying to get super skinny. It was just a good group of girls to be around. We were all like, ‘We don’t care if we’re not perfect, and we’re not perfect.’ It was nice.

    Well, by Hollywood standards, they may not be “perfect”, but in our eyes they’re pretty darn close!

    The cast of Spring Breakers will soon travel to the Venice Film Festival to premiere their flick and Benson says she and her cast mates are more the ready to watch their latest project with a live audience!

        I’ve seen the movie and it’s absolutely amazing, but I can’t wait to see it with people around so I can see their reactions… I’m very excited.
    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews