Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • The Most Important People on The Internet: Volume 2.30

    Welcome to this week’s installment of The Most Important People on The Internet coming at you later than usual to give The Dark Knight Rises review room to.. spread its wings? (Innocent people were senselessly murdered in a movie theater, yet I’m alive to make that pun. That’s how you know there isn’t a God.) So keeping that ball of horrible going, here are the comments from throughout the week that broke through my jaded heart and brought brief joy where there was only dick jokes and hate. Also, a special shout out to mismy on the TDKR thread for literally suggesting the government caused the Colorado shooting because it can control our minds via fluoride in the water and now Obama’s all set to sign a treaty with the U.N. in six days and take our guns. That’s the funniest shit I’ve read all week, and I’m not just saying that because the nano-bugs in my Starbucks told me to. (Those mostly just make me shop at Target instead of Walmart and act all prissy about it.)
    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews