Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • ISLAMIC FASHION [part 1]- Hijab Trend in Indonesia.

    Hello visitor. We are in April already, how time flies!

    Its been a long time I did not update my fashion feed. and yep, as you read in the title, Hijab has catched my attention. Today I want to share about Hijab Trend in Indonesian [ part 1] and also How To Wear Hijab Indonesian Style Tutorial [Part 2].

    Many muslim woman in Indonesia choose to wear hijab or jilbab in local term and so with some of my friends and family.

    I myself don't wear hijab but I amazed with how hijabbers- common local term for hijabi, make the symbolic headpiece become a way to express not only their beliefs but also their styling ability. The creativity of hijabbers in Indonesia has also inspired and influence the way other muslim woman in other countries wear their hijab and the world of Islamic fashion in general.

    The limited option in term of wardrobe when wearing hijab seemed could not stop many young woman in Indonesia experimenting with fashion option and ways of wearing their hijab with attitude.

    Combining various colors, pattern and texture into the typical hijab attire is how to wear a hijab Indonesian style makes the hijab colorful, form- fitting and incorporates different fabrics simultaneously.

    Natural fiber is more preferable. Breathable, soft and cool materials as you see in these pictures above and below, are definitely intended to suit Indonesian climate.

    Some list of materials often used for these hijabs in the market I often found are Cotton, Paris Cotton, Rayon Cotton- I like it myself very comfortable to wear and I like its hand's feel, Cotton Jeans, Denim, Combed cotton, All type of Spandex; spandex rayon, spandex cotton also lycra, Chiffon, Sateen, Jersey, Slumb Jersey, etc etc
    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews