Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • Crazy Talk: Rivera Says 'I Was Right About the Hoodie'

    Geraldo Rivera stuck his foot in his mouth again on Friday while discussing Chicago murders on Fox & Friends. He said that some of the homicides occurred because victims wore "thug wear." He then patted himself on the back and resurrected his controversial comment that unarmed Florida teen Trayvon Martin's hoodie was as much to blame for his death as the man who shot and killed him, according to Mediaite.
    "I was right about the hoodie wasn't I," said Rivera. "I hate to brag, but I got criticized by every pundit in America when I said Trayvon Martin would be alive today but for the fact that he was wearing thug wear -- he was wearing the hoodie. Turns out now that we look at George Zimmerman's interviews with the police; he didn't profile Trayvon Martin because he was black, he profiled him because he was wearing a hoodie."
    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews