Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • AIEEE topper aims for Indian Idol title

    Suraj Sanjay Jog, who bagged all India ranking (AIR) 24 in the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) has one more target to hit - the Indian Idol title. Jog said he has cleared five rounds of Indian Idol of the current season. "Definitely, I want to win Indian Idol title. I have cleared five rounds. My first audition was held in Jaipur and also I went to Mumbai for audition." He said he has not performed yet in front of the three judges - Anu Malik, Salim Merchant and Sunidhi Chauhan. "For that I think you have to be pathetically bad or extremely good," he said. Jog has not only bagged AIR 24 in AIEEE but also in IIT JEE with the same AIR 24. "I want to go for IIT. I will opt for electrical in IIT Bombay," he said. He claimed that he has taken singing lessons from playback singer Suresh Wadkar for a month. "Now, I am planning to devote time to singing as I will join Suresh Wadkar academy," said Jog, who is an NRI and lives in Dubai. He came to Kota and joined the Allen institute and devoted two years while preparing for various entrance exams. "When I find difficulty in studies, I always listen to the song 'Madhuban Main Radhika Nache Re', it's a soothing song," said Jog, who has his roots in Bangalore.
    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews