Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • Jeremy Renner On Christina Aguilera: 'I Was Happy to Meet Her'

    Jeremy Renner is poised to become the next A-list star thanks to "The Avengers" and "The Bourne Legacy," which means it's just as good a time as any to revisit the time Christina Aguilera passed out at his birthday party.

    The incident happened last year during a soiree to celebrate Renner's 40th birthday. At the time, the star was quoted as telling friends that he found Aguilera with her then-boyfriend in one of his bedrooms.

    "I run up and open the door and I'm like, 'Um, hi. What are you doing?' She just starts slurring," he reportedly said at the time. "Her boyfriend was rubbing her back. Who comes to someone's birthday party that they don't know and gets in their bed?! My parents were there!"

    Looking back on that fateful night with The Hollywood Reporter, Renner seemed a bit more level-headed.

    "She was just chilling in one of the bedrooms," he said in a new interview. "I was happy to meet her. I was a big fan. Mind you, I was probably pretty shit-bagged at the time."

    About that: during his sit-down with THR, Renner revealed that he likes to get "wasted" and took drugs when he was younger.

    He's also got a history of violence -- which you might remember, if you saw the story about him being involved in a Thailand bar fight that left one man stabbed with an axe.

    "It was a silly, tragic accident that happened to this guy," Renner said of the fight, which happened at 4 a.m. local time. "He was saying stuff, and 20 people jumped on him. I was in flip-flops. I don't do bar fights. Did he deserve to get stabbed and almost murdered by 20 people? F--- no."
    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews