Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • Irina Shayk Bikini Candids in Miami Photos

    Have I mentioned how much I love seeing Irina Shayk? I know that someone already posted about Irina Shayk and Ann V, but I would like to post some higher quality candids of only my beautiful Russian Goddess, Irina Shayk. I wish I was in Miami while she was strutting her stuff. As you can see, no photoshop required to keep Irina looking amazing.
    Knotty Celebs is headed back to Miami Beach now - after just enjoying some time with "Pretty Little Liars" stars Ashley Benson and Lucy Hale goofing around there - this time to check in with Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue supermodels Irina Shayk and Anne Vyalitsyna as they enjoy a day of sun and fun yesterday March 24, 2012. Of course they both look absolutely stunning as always and they really deserve some kudos for not letting the paparazzi - who were clearly totally in their faces - to upset them or interfere with their cool day at all :)
    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews