Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • Whitney Houston’s Daughter Remembers Mother’s Last Days

    Bobbi Kristina Brown, Whitney Houston's only child, spent her mother's last day in her arms, the 19-year-old told Oprah Winfrey on "Oprah's Next Chapter," her first interview since Houston was found dead in her hotel room on Feb. 11.

    The night before Houston died, her daughter with ex-husband, singer Bobby Brown asked her mother to sleep with her as she often did.

    "Sometimes she'd come in my room, she'd lay down with me," Bobbi Kristina told Winfrey. "On the last day, it was so early. I went to go get her. I said, 'Mom, will you just come lay down with me?' She stayed with me all day. I slept in her arms all day. All night long."

    Does Bobbi Kristina want to change her name?

    Bobbi Kristina appeared stronger, more confident and mature than one would expect of a teenager and only child who just lost her mother. Bobbi Kristina spoke to Winfrey at the Atlanta home of her uncle and aunt, Houston's older brother, Gary, and wife, Patricia, who was Houston's manager and confidant.

    Bobbi Kristina said support from her family and God is helping her cope with the loss. She is also comforted by her mother, who, she said, still speaks to her.
    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews