Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • Kendra Wilkinson’s In A Bikini, Still Alive

    Kendra Wilkinson hasn’t been on the site since August, but in our defense, her fake breasts haven’t been shoved into a bikini and we’re not running a charity. So on that note, here she is hosting a pool party at Wet Republic over the weekend and just by looking at her swimsuit, I can safely say that somewhere a Barbie Dreamhouse is down a bikini.

    BARBIE: Argh! Again? *dials phone* Ken, are you wearing my bikini?
    KEN: Oh, c’mon, it looks better on me! Wait, are you talking about the pink one?
    BARBIE: The white one.
    KEN: That old thing? Ish, plea-Ohmygod, Chris Brown, you do give good head. I think I just saw Jesus. Barbs, I’m gonna have to call you back, I need Chocolate Thunder here to hold the wheel while I smoke. Tootles!

    Based on a true story.
    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews