Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • Elton John: 'I Could Have Ended Up Like Whitney Houston'

    It has come to this: Music legend Elton John is using music legend Whitney Houston as a cautionary tale for addiction. In an interview with "E! News," the 65-year-old told David Burtka that his proudest accomplishment in life was not his six Grammy Awards, but getting sober in 1990.

    "I would not be the person I am today [if I hadn't]. I wouldn't have [son] Zachary, I wouldn't have [husband] David [Furnish]. I wouldn't have anything. I'd probably be dead," he says in the on-camera interview.

    Elton continues: "I didn't want to end up like Whitney Houston, and I could have so easily ended up like Whitney Houston. It's a miracle I didn't. Because I'm sure I did as much cocaine as she ever did."
    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews