Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • '16 and Pregnant' star Arrested over stolen Pregnancy test is not Pregnant

    The "16 and Pregnant" star arrested after she stole a pregnancy test from a Georgia Walmart has announced she is not pregnant, TMZ reported Saturday.

    Whitney Purvis was taken into custody Thursday after concealing the test in her hooded jacket and trying to leave the store in Rome, Ga., without paying, the Rome News-Tribune reported, citing a police report.

    The 20 year old, who was charged with misdemeanor theft by shoplifting before being released, admitted to TMZ that she did take the test off the shelf.

    Purvis was quoted as saying that she had planned to use it in the store's restroom -- but lost her nerve at the last moment and threw it away.

    "My boyfriend was with me and he had money, but I didn't want to freak him out. I was just being stupid with my decisions. I wish I would have handled the situation better," she told the website.

    Purvis later found out she was not pregnant naturally. "I was excited because I didn't want another kid -- I already have one," she said, adding that she "never will go back to jail or steal again."

    Last year Purvis' mom, April, was arrested in Rome, Ga., and charged with felony possession of methamphetamines and misdemeanor possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.

    She was driving with a male passenger when police pulled her car over at a road checkpoint and an officer smelled marijuana in the vehicle.
    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews