Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com
IBPS House, Post Box No.8587, Kandivali (East), Mumbai – 400101
Published at sarkari-naukri(dot)blogspot(dot)com
IBPS conducts Written Exam for Clerical Cadre like earlier advt. for Officers Cadre.
IBPS, an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA and has received mandates from 19 Public Sector Banks to conduct the recruitment of Clerical Cadre posts twice in a year for their requirements.
Allahabad Banks / Andhra Bank/ Bank of Baroda/ Bank of India/ Bank of Maharashtra/ Canara Bank/ Central Bank of India/ Corporation Bank/ Dena Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank/ Oriental Bank of Commerce/ Punjab National Bank/ Punjab & Sind Bank/ Syndicate Bank/ Union Bank of India/ United Bank of India/ UCO Bank/ Vijaya Bank
Those will be successful in the Common Written Exam (CWE) will be given a scorecard (Like CAT exam of IIM) and may apply to any of the participating bank when they come up with their job vacancy and then these successful candidates have quote their personal details and their CWE scores.
Each of the bank will issue individual recruitment notifications, details of vacancies, eligibility criteria etc. separately.
Clerical posts :
- Age : 18-28 years as on 01/08/2011, age relaxation as per rules for SC/ST/OBC/ PWDs/ Ex.-SM
- Qualification : 60% marks in Matriculate/ SSC/ SSLC/ 10th standard (passing marks for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ ExSM) OR 50% marks in HSC / 11th of 10+1+3 pattern (passing marks for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ ExSM) OR Graduate in any discipline from recognised university.
Application Fee : Rs.350/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) can be paid online at the time of filling the application form online through Online Payment Gateways of the Banks/ Credit Card OR through NEFT OR to be deposited in CBS branches of 6 bank out of 19 bank (for fee details please see detailed advertisement carefully before payment) . Keep the details/receipts of the fee submission safely as it is to be shown at the time of written test.
How to Apply for CWE : Candidates need to apply Online at IBS website from 25/08/2011 to 24/09/2011 only.
- Payment of Application Fees : 24/08/2011 to 23/09/2011
- Start date of Online submission of Application : 25/08/2011
- Last date for online submission of Application : 24/09/2011
- Date of CWE Exam for Clerks : 27/11/2011
Please visit http://www.ibps.in/html/common.htm for all the details available and to submit the application online from 25/08/2011 onwar