Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • Kajal Agarwal not insecure by Ajay’s presence in ‘Singham’…

    Kajal Agarwal not insecure by Ajay’s presence in ‘Singham’…: "

    South actress Kajal Agarwal, is all set to make her debut in Bollywood alongside actor Ajay Devgn this Friday, with ‘Singham’. The beautiful actress isn’t really insecure about Ajay Devgn grabbing the entire limelight, instead, she says she had a blast working with the actor.

    Kajal says, “Its not the amount of screen space that I have but it is the quality of work that I deliver. Yes, its an Ajay Devgn film but I will stand out with my performance. I am sure after watching the film people won’t stop loving me.”

    The actress adds, “Its better for me to act with Ajay as acting is second nature to him. We have rehearsed together and he is very co-operative. He does not need rehearsals he gave me very important tips.”o

    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews