Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • Banyan tree that gives shade, I still

    .....' GOD FATHER-1 "... .. it ended just went and got drunk ... I'll look at the clock, is 2 o'clock. Get no sleep. The light is a light drizzle , tea has been called up, making tea in the refrigerator for milk have centered on Michael .... Mom is probably asleep, slow music in the movie .... The Dark Shadereached home at 9.30 pm in the night.
    Dad said after a long time ... or they still have to paint them like Silvana, they took the market tomorrow ......So .. like .. the class -1 officer retired from the post came on the very simple lives ... Most white kurta pajamas at home Is it good for them, the AI ​​in my office. C was closed, Priya discipline always gave me the little one up at 5 am .... Tends to see the price tag on his pants .. will get mad at me because I paint them by hand to move the trial say the room ....Sober .. they say the color out of the room and go to trial .. the shy .. I would have liked to have come out .. Forcing them to call another T-shirt White T-shirt like the one they have ..... .... Several days later we went out to my son alone ... I tell them to go put the T-shirt .... mother is smiling at them .......
    ... I ... I'm boiling a cup of tea Udelta a message on the mobile.
    I think it fills a sip of tea ......... ..... GOD FATHER -2 should also be involved day afternoon was not coming home. I do not know if Dad were sleeping .. ?Morning when the station came out to them .. am ... a mobile to take care of many Hidayte .., peace .. tie it off carefully they listen quietly bow your head .. I'll see her closely ... from old is suddenly beginning to look ... There's a train ... I'll drop in to them ... I want to say "Dad I love you" does not say the English are nice .. .. .. Let's just say the law sought to discharge But ... ...... I do not know who is reluctant to touch the feet go down .....
    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews