Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • Orlando struggled to deal with seeing me in pain during labour, reveals Miranda Kerr

    Orlando struggled to deal with seeing me in pain during labour, reveals Miranda Kerr: "
    For many soon-to-be fathers, watching their partners go through labour and feeling helpless is tormenting.

    Miranda Kerr has revealed that her husband Orlando Bloom came up with a novel way for him to be able to deal with seeing her in so much pain during the birth of their baby Flynn.

    As his wife had refused drugs, the actor suggested that he could perhaps have an epidural instead.

    Asked if her resolve wavered at any point during the labour, she admitted: ‘I remember looking at Orlando and saying “Oh honey.”‘

    ‘And he said, “Give me the epidural! Seriously, if you don’t want it I’ll take it because right now I’m dying watching you go through this pain”.’

    ‘I didn’t realise (Flynn) was going to be such a big baby.’

    Miranda also revealed that it was not love at first sight when she met Orlando, 34.

    ‘I think it was his persistence,’ she said. ‘Maybe he wanted me because he thought he couldn’t have me.’

    Asked if his movie star status put him off, she admitted: ‘I was reluctant – not about him, but the idea of that (him being a movie star).’

    It was during the Sunday Night interview that Miranda revealed the tragic inspiration behind Flynn’s middle name.

    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews