Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • Chris Evans Talks ‘Captain America’ Workout Routine Photos

    Chris Evans Talks ‘Captain America’ Workout Routine Photos: "

    For Steve Rogers, all it took to go from a puny, military-rejected weakling to muscle-bound super soldier was a hyperbaric chamber and a couple injections of experimental serum. It wasn’t quite so easy for Chris Evans to pull off the feat off-screen.

    Just hearing him talk about it might make one sore — or nauseous.


    “We did two hours a day, and it was brutal. I usually like working out. Going in sucks, but walking out, you’re like, ‘I’m glad I did that!’” the star told PopSugar. “This was different. I’d walk out and I’d be like, ‘I need to vomit. I hate this trainer. I hate this movie. I want to go to sleep for a week.’ It was just relentless. I’ve got a fast metabolism and I lose weight very quickly, so for me to get big, it was just eat a lot.”


    Read More…

    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews