Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • Nice SMS 4 U(love)

    Nice SMS 4 U(love): "
    When a person can find sorrows behind ur smile.Words behind ur silence.Love behind ur anger.That time,U can Trust the relationship.

    R is 4 red, red is 4 blood, blood is 4 heart, heart is 4 love, love is 4 U, U is 4 me, me is 4 u, “I LOVE U”

    If God is the DJ, then Life is the dancefloor; Love is the rhythm, and You are the music.

    Loveless life is like A fruitless tree, But Friendless life is like a rootless tree, Tree can live without fruit But Not without root

    When u walked into my life

    I never know u would become an integral part of it.

    thanks for being there

    and sorting out all of my problems…


    Never ask 4 a smile just give them Never expect love from others just love them Never say i cant live without ujust say i live for u



    Define Love?

    “For Getting One Person we wil Loose Everybody, If we wont get dat one Person We wil Loose Ourself……” :-)



    Never look for beauty,It will fade one day. Never look for good skin,it will grow old one day. But always look for loyal heart which will miss u Everyday.



    Please don’t look at me again, I don’t have another heart to lose…



    Real love is not based on romance &candle light dinner & walks along d beach.

    Infact it is based on RESPECT, COMPROMISE,

    CARE &TRUST..




    I compromised everything for my love,

    But at d end my love compromised me for everything




    Close ur eyes ….,Relax ur body…. and stop breathing as long as U can…Now breath…I miss u as much as u missed the air….



    Nobody undrstands d reasn y we met in dis life’s journy.

    We r nt relatd by blood.bt we knw frm d start, God put us tgthr 2 b wondrful loveby heart.






    WHAT’S LOVE?

    U look at her,she looks at u?

    NO…!

    Love is when u both look at the world together and the world says

    “THEY LOOK NICE TOGETHER…”.


    Don’t be disappointed if the person you love doesn’t love you..bcoz god has said “this is my world..Still,even i couldn’t make my own creation to love me”.


    love Never Die

    Lover Die every Moments


    Which He Spend without His/Her Beloved


    Love is endless

    Love has different types and shape

    But in any shape and types its marvels



    When someone is so Sweet to u,

    Don’t expect that they will be like that all the time..

    co’z even the sweetest chocolate also EXPIRES..




    “When some1 cares for us, we think they r boring us. Bt when we really need them, someone else have already liked their boring care!!” Realiz it b4 u lose.


    A bell is not a bell untill sum1rings it…A song is not a song untill sum1 sings it…!!

    Don’t hide ur true feeling coz love is not love untill sum1 reveals it



    Heart touching Quote:-

    Force can mak everything possible in world,

    But it can’t create single drop of LOVE in any one HEART….
    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews