Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • Mark Wright and Lauren Goodger put on a show of unity poolside in Las Vegas as she reveals the wedding's 'on hold'

    Mark Wright and Lauren Goodger put on a show of unity on holiday in Las Vegas yesterday, after Lauren gave an interview saying she has put their wedding on hold.
    The pair strolled along hand-in-hand by their hotel pool before kissing and cuddling in the cool water.
    However, Lauren has told new! magazine that she won't be walking down the aisle with Mark anytime soon, because she has lost her trust in him following reports he cheated on her with ex Lucy Mecklenburgh in Marbella.
    Show of unity: Mark Wright and Lauren Goodger strolled along hand-in-hand at their hotel in Las Vegas as Lauren revealed she has put their wedding on hold
    Show of unity: Mark Wright and Lauren Goodger strolled along hand-in-hand at their hotel in Las Vegas as Lauren revealed she has put their wedding on hold
    She said: 'The wedding’s on hold. I’m not ready. He needs to show me that he’s the one I want to be with. I don’t have to be with him. I know I’ll be OK. He’s not the be all and end all.'
    And Lauren said after his antics in Marbella, she isn't keen on him going on holiday by himself ever again.
    She added: 'He was on a stag so he got away with that one. I won’t allow it again. He’s lost that trust. He will never go to Marbella without me. Ever.'

    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk
    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews