Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • 'It's tacky and disgusting': Holly Madison slams rival Playboy bunny Crystal Harris for partying on cancelled wedding day




    Holly Madison has blasted Crystal Harris for going to a Las Vegas pool party on Saturday - the day of her cancelled wedding to Hugh Hefner.
    Harris, 25, headed for Sin City's Wet Republic, telling People magazine that she just needed to 'get away' after calling off her big day with Hefner at the last minute.
    But Madison, 32, who also once dated the Playboy founder, branded the move 'tacky'.
    Taking to Twitter, the former star of The Girls Next Door wrote: 'That's a new low.'
    But Crystal insisted that the party was simply a distraction. 'I just had to get away. Today is the day and I just had to get away. I'm going back tonight so I just wanted to get away for the day,' she said.
    Jilted groom: Harris cancelled plans to marry the Playboy moment at the 11th hour
    And she stood by her decision to ditch Hefner, 85. I just knew when it was getting close it wasn't fair to [Hefner] and wasn't fair to go through with it. I wanted to be true to myself and be true to what was best for everybody,' she said.

    'I love [Hefner]. He is the sweetest person I've ever met in my entire life and I'll always love him and he'll always be a dear friend and I'll always visit him all the time.'
    She also claimed that his love of other women was one of the major problems in their relationship.
    'It doesn't make sense to have so many women around but still have a marriage,' she said.
    'It doesn't make sense, so it was the right thing. I wasn't the only woman in Hef's life and it wasn't going to stay that way after the marriage.'
    It is not the first time Madison has lashed out at Harris.
    She was opposed to the couple's marriage from the beginning and in January expressed concern that Harris would end up divorcing Hef and 'take all his money'.
    Madison was previously Hefner's 'number one' girlfriend for six years before they broke up in 2008 over his refusal to wed.
    She admitted  she was shocked to find out Hefner had had a change of heart about marriage after meeting Harris.
    She is now dating Jesse Waits, a managing partner at the XS nightclub in Las Vegas. He is also the brother of Paris Hilton's boyfriend Cy Waits.
    Share this article :

    Total Pageviews