Followers

Powered by Blogger.
  • Home
  • Xiaomi vows to fight High Court order to resume India sales

    Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi says it will fully comply with the Delhi high Court order asking it to stop sales of its smatphones in the country, Manu Jain, head of the company's India operations, told ET. Xiaomi, the third largest smartphone maker in the world, had earlier suspended the upcoming flash sale of its Red Mi 1S and Red Mi Note smartphones. "We have not been served the notice till now, but we know about the issue. If the court has asked us not to do it, we won't do it," Jain said...

    India vs Australia, 1st Test: Fifties from Kohli, Vijay prop India

    India are battling hard on the fifth and final day of the opening Test in Adelaide on Saturday against a Nathan Lyon-led Australian bowling attack. Half-centuries from Murali Vijay and captain Virat Kohli have given India hope after opener Shikhar Dhawan was out for 9 and Cheteshwar Pujara for 21. Earlier, the hosts declared their second innings at 290/5, setting India a target of 364. India lost two wickets but were resisting Australia's bowlers well on the final day of the opening Adelaide...

    Total Pageviews